We know this season is still an uncertain time for many of our patients and their families. We are doing our part to ensure the safety and health of everyone who walks through our doors. You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. The following guidelines have been implemented in accordance with the CDC, ADA and OSHA recommendations:
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That may require that there are fewer options for scheduling appointments in the near future.
- Please brush your teeth before your appointment as our toothbrush station is closed for the time being.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please come to the door for a temperature check. You will also be asked to complete and sign a COVID questionnaire. Once you have completed the check in procedure, we will let you know when to come inside the building. We ask that patients come in alone.
- Parents or guardian with patient will remain in the car unless asked to come to door to sign forms and may only come inside if requested.
- IF you have any COVID symptoms, please do NOT enter our facility. You will not be charged a missed appointment fee. This is for the safety of all patients as well as the safety of our staff.